Surpass your investment goals, advance your mission’s impact, and achieve long term financial stability.
President and CEO,
Gluskin Sheff and Associates
Nature Conservancy of Canada
President and CEO,
Toronto Community Foundation
Matthew Allen Derr,
Sterling College (VT)
Executive Vice Chairman,
Build and secure the capital your organization needs to fulfill its mission. This conference will show you how!
Economic uncertainty continues to be the norm. But, with increased risk, there is increased opportunity. Take advantage of this high-level event that will isolate opportunities from risk – and reap the rewards.
Construct new solutions to your immediate challenges with coinvesting opportunities, outsourced CIO functions, and revised donor agreements. Overcome low yield environments, evaluate new models for selecting money managers, and work more effectively with your investment committees.
Join other foundation and endowment executives and CIOs to build new models for investing, update strategies, mitigate risks, and maximize returns to meet new obligations.
How will you weather emerging challenges and establish the exceptional returns your organization needs?
Your first step: this conference!
Acquire 12 solutions to maximize return on investments and deliver impact:
- Economic update: Arm yourself against emerging economic realities
- Impact investing: Deliver on your mission through more effective investments
- Low yield solutions: Manage your assets for the long haul with fixed income
- CIO outsourcing: Establish when it is profitable to outsource the CIO role
- Risk management: Manage risk and prudently meet return objects
- Alternatives: Achieve higher returns with more prudent hedging options
- Donor agreements: Craft better donor agreements that flex as mandates evolve
- Manager selection: Best practices in selecting and measuring money managers
- Emerging markets: Capitalize on new markets and new investment instruments
- Active vs. passive investing: Engage in a frank and interactive discussion
- SRI and ESG: Build revenue and stakeholder support through social capital
- Co-investing: Exploit new opportunities by pooling funds and lowering fees
Obtain crucial insights from 15 innovative foundations and endowments:
Emulate their success and learn from their challenges. Establish your organization as the next leader!
Our Conference Differentiators:
- Keynotes from two investment leaders on 2014 outlook
- Industry-vetted speakers
- Interactive Investor Panel and Foundation Roundtable
- History of distinguished delegates
- Open forum to facilitate quality face-to-face interaction
Benefit from practical insights. With unparalleled access to investment experts and industry peers, this is your most valuable networking opportunity.