Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel in the Entertainment District
Discover the excitement of Downtown Toronto’s Entertainment District, steps from the business and financial district and all that makes the city a vibrant destination. With easy access to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, you can also explore the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Royal Ontario Museum, and Princess of Wales Theatre. Enjoy the fashionable shopping and dining scene within walking distance of our hotel. At the Hyatt Regency, you are immersed in the creative urban energy of Toronto.
Benefits of staying at the hotel include…
- Networking: Onsite social activities for conference attendees and speakers
- Upscale Services and Amenities: Exceptional on-site dining, roof top pool and StayFitTM fitness centre
- Dining Experience: King Street Social Kitchen, offers an eclectic dining and food culture experience. Savour creative regional cuisine in this unique restaurant
- The hotel rooms feature pillow-top Hyatt Grand Beds®, ergonomic workstations with complimentary Wi-Fi, 47″ TV.
- Convenience: Hyatt Regency Toronto is conveniently located at 370 King Street Toronto, in the heart of the Entertainment District, surrounded by over 150 restaurants, bars and clubs.
To make your reservations, please contact Hyatt Regency Hotel directly:
HYATT REGENCY TORONTO
370 KING STREET
M5V -1J9, CA
T: (416) 343-1234
F: (416) 599-8889
Book by Friday, December 29th, 2018 to take advantage of our discounted room rate of $229.00/night based on a first come basis, whilst rooms are available. Mention “Foundations, Endowments, and Not-for-Profit Investment Summit by Strategy Institute” when making your reservation. Limited rooms available.
To make your reservations, please click HERE
If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates, please contact the hotel.
IMPORTANT: Strategy Institute is not affiliated with nor do we contract any third-party room booking service. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations.